Wednesday 26 September 2012

Si Familia

B,

Thank you for taking me to the clinic and hospital for further check up during my unwell time last weekend. I'm sorry I got you worried sick sampai tak boleh tidur and termimpi2 and all. Mummy & Baby loves you so much Daddy! Muah


Along,

Thank you for coming to visit me at the hospital. Thank you for caring so much during my stay at the hospital by texting me on my update about what's going on with my condition and the baby. Thank you Mak Long. We love you loads. Can't wait for the Meatball Spaghetti  this weekend. Woot! Woot!


Daddy,

Thank you for caring and all the text and call during my warded time. Cucu Tokwan and Kakak are fine now. Alhamdulillah. Nanti kami tunggu Tokwan datang bawak Udang, Kerang, Ketam and all tau! Hehehehehe


Abang, Kak Miza & Lana,

Thank you for coming to visit me at the hospital. Thank you for caring too! The baby and I are fine now. Nanti Uncle Abang (is that your name for my baby to call you after this abang?) sponsor Magnum setahun tau! Muahahaha


Mamat,

Thank you for coming to visit me at the hospital dude. Sorry I had to disappoint you by not calling you on Monday and asking you to come and visit me at the hospital so that you can leave your exam early hahahaha


Widad & Alim,

Thank you for caring. Yes Widad, it's all your fault! Sape suruh ckp dgn stranger kat tepi jalan tu? Eish sengal!!!! Honeyyyyyyy!!! Thank you for eating Pizza Hut for me and the baby. We were very full last night from all the pizza you ate for us! Hehehehe


Thank you Si Familia!!!!

We love you loads,
Maisa & Lil Baby Darling
xoxox

No comments: