Friday 14 September 2012

Friday, 14 September 2012

Our lil precious darling wasn't so active yesterday. Beliau didn't move that much and was very baik yesterday. So Mommy didn't have much pain until last night. Beliau started to move a lot more just before I'm about to go to bed. I had to lay on my side watching TV while waiting for the pain from her kicking and punching and moving about to go away until I didn't realize I fall asleep in the middle of the bed sebab I was quite tired from work yesterday. Kesian B, he didn't want to wake me up and get me to sleep properly on my side of the bed so he just left me there and watch TV until I woke up a few hours later sebab sebelah tangan dah cramp laying on one side lama sangat. Then baru la I moved to my side of the bed and bagi dia tidur hehehe Sorry B, tertido so tak perasan hehe

But today, our darling is very active again. Pagi2 sesudah sampai di ofis, beliau started to move macam nak mintak macam2. Mommy ate 2 piece of bread with jam for breakfast, sedap tak? Kenyang tak? We will have a big meal for lunch okay sayang..don't worry ;) Mommy doesn't have time to eat a big breakfast as I have to go to the admin building to get some work done innabit until lunch time. Hectic week for Mommy love.

Anywho, be good our lil precious darling!

We love you loads,
Mama & Papa (tukar nama pulak ikut suka)
xoxoxox

No comments: