Friday 14 September 2012

A Lot

As I mentioned before, I had Nasi Kerabu for breakfast yesterday. So yummehhhh! Then for lunch Kak Dila bought rice porridge for me from McD! It was delicious though it wasn't as Yummeh as the one at Marry Brown. Got home around 5.30pm and had more food stuffed inside me. B got me some rice with Chicken Tomyam and Sambal Ikan Bilis with Kentang. Didn't take much as didn't want it to be too spicy. Sodapppppppppppp john! After maghrib we went to Abang's house for his open house and Lana's birthday had Bihun Sup Daging, Ayam Goreng and Nugget.

I got home with stuffed tummy because I ate the whole day none stop. My darling was hungry okay! Hehehe kekenyangan n se'eh baby semalam makan macam2. Sedap kan kan kan anak Mama?? Heee

Well, we'll see how much more I'll be eating today heee

We love you boo,
Mama & Papa
xoxox

No comments: