Wednesday 12 September 2012

Heart Burn / Chest Pain

Ever since last week I've been getting chest pain and heart burn. The chest pain only came once in a while and just for a bit. But the heart burn comes every time I eat something. Tak kira la makan makanan ringan or berat, with flavour or not, mesti akan dapat heart burn without miss.

Went for a checkup last Wednesday and asked the nurse about it and she said the heart burn is normal for a pregnant women to be getting in every now and then but it shouldn't be for a hours at a time. She also said the chest pain is not suppose to happen due to being pregnant plus I have no health problem. She told me to refer to my panel clinic if it happens again or directly to the hospital and see the 'big' doctor right away about the pain. As it could be anything.

Went to the doctors at my panel clinic couple of days ago as I was having a very bad chest pain for one night and day. The doctor asked me a whole lot of question from what I ate the day before in detail and all the symptoms that could cause chest pain and my answer is no. So I gave him a migraine sebab no symptoms that was suppose to cause chest pain happened to me. So dia lost sekejap hahahaha then he assumed that as my tummy is getting bigger and it pushes up my space for food, so the acid that was suppose to process my food down to the bottom til I poop was actually going up ways so it pushes onto my chest. Something like that. So he gave me Gavescone alike medicine to recover from my chest pain. I will only have to take when I have the chest pain.

However, I have not taken it yet as I did not get any chest pain yet. Because it turns out that I did an experiment on myself. I did not take any flavour food as of couple of days ago, no oily food, no spicy nor hot food at all and I did not get any chest pain nor heart burn. Only I ate was plain rice with plain veggie and its all plain I tell ya.

So from now on kena jadi Plain-atarian la kan. Ada orang Vegetarian, so I'm Plain-atarian. Cool enough for me hahahahaha maybe my lil darling cannot take any oily nor spicy food anymore kot. Kesian dia tu pasal la dia macam marah je every time I eat something a lil bit spicy or what not. Kesian dia pastu kick and punch Mommy eh. Haippppppp Even your Daddy is scared of you every time he sees my tummy's moving from your punching and kicking love hahahahaha

We love you still my love. Anything for you darling!


Love you loads lil boo,
Mommy & Daddy
xoxox

No comments: