Thursday 8 November 2012

Mood

Sebenarnya harini adalah sangat takde mood nak buat apa2. Feel like taking a chill pill and chillex all day long. Just sitting there and watch some random thing on TV will do. Somehow I feel like my body need a really good break from everything. Just to fully rest and of course catch up on my beauty sleeps yang dah sekian lama tak dapat2 tu kan hahaha

Have been very super duper trooper busy these couple of days at work. Always a last minute instruction given by the big one and I have to get them done within like a minute though the work suppose to take forever! Ish bikin orang jadi cepat gila je tau!

So, when I dont get enough rest meaning that my baby bum bum haven't too. Kesian beliau hari2 teman Mama nya kerja and do this and that. Mama penat, dia lagi penat hokeh! Kalau dia penat sangat and nak marah, beliau akan kick and move around se-active yang boleh sampai Mama nya yang sakit balik. Konon tunjuk perasaan lah tu! Ceit!

Time takde mood harini la I've been given the 'honour' to finish up an MoU related proposal to be given to the 'big one' before her meeting later today, updated data on mobility students (urgently), Progress Report for Eurasia 2 Program to be given to the EU Coordinator by today and the list goes on...bluarghhhhhh

So siapa nak siapkan semua ni? Everything is like BY TODAY!!!! And the work was given to me the earliest was yesterday...Pandainyaaaaaaaaaa! Erghhhh ini pun take 5 from all the work and layan my malasness and masukkan lah satu blog entry untuk santapan Grandma hehehe



Love,
No Mood for Work Today
xoxox

No comments: