Friday 19 November 2010

lunch

Helped Bella out with her job application at my office.

Then we got hungry after all the hard work filling in the forms, photocopying etc, decided to have lunch at McD. As it was too HOTT and fast foods are the only place with air-conditioner though there's too many peops there! :S

We then both had this new set of meal on the menu. Which was:-

MC CHICKEN SUPREME
(photo taken from Google)

It was YUMMYYYY-ER than the usual Mc Chicken! The chicken slice made it taste even nicer!

We gossiped through out the whole lunch hour (from 12.15 til 2.00pm) about this and that, him and her, you and you, everyone and everything!

For sure at some point I went 'HAAAAAAAAAA', 'SAY WHATTTTTTTTT', 'WHYYYYYYYYY', 'I KNOWWWWWWW!' and etc. And so did she! Lol! We just had so much to tell each other, and all the time in the world could never be enough for us to finish any of our gossips! Lol

Well, that's only me and Bella. The whole crew wasn't there, if they were it'll be even crazier and it'll take longer than lunch to finish the tons of gossips and even our foods! Lol

A meet up with the whole crew has to be made! Me, Bella, Nana, Nia and Kak Aida!

Just tell me WHEN and WHERE and I'll be there in no time for deffo! I'm in need of a real 'Gossip Girls' time you! Its been agessssssssss!!

p/s I MISS MY GIRLIES!! :(

No comments: