Thursday 18 November 2010

Deepavali

5th November 2010

Me and Lomu went back to Dad's in Taiping for the 3 days weekend. Spent the whole weekend very excitedly as it was my last weekend off from uni until the new semester starts again the week after that.

Ate some bread, corn in cup and Kacang Rebus (all time fav snack must have on the way back to Taiping)

Got there at about 11 something p.m., went for late dinner with daddy at the RnR in Simpang. Had mini noodle soup which tasted like shitttt (as mom would say it) hahahaha yet I had to finish it as I was starvingggggggggggg.

Slept a bit late that night than the usual at about 2 a.m. or something. And got up a bit late the next morning at about 10 a.m. Daddy brought home our fav for breakfast!



KUEY TEOW GORENG UDANG
BY SALLEH

Couldn't finish mine as there were too much kuey teow and prawns. Gave it to Mamat to finish it off, yet managed to eat all the prawns before giving it to him! Muahahahahaha

Then went to the salon to get my hair done as it's the bestest and cheapest on earth! Washed my hair, free back massage & face massage!! Uu laa laaa!!



DONEEEEE!

Then went to Nalini's Akad Nikah's Feast. Had Kerang Rendang, Kari Ikan Duri and some other things. Got home, change and went out with Lomu and Daddy to Taiping Central. Just for a walk about. Went home with sore aching feet! Before that, stopped by at Bismillah for some really yummy Cendol!



DELICIOUSLY CHEAP!! (haha)

While waiting for Lana, Papa and Mummy to arrive, daddy boiled all the kerang, Lomu and I started our competition which was peeling the kerang and eat them straight away. Who can stand to do them and eat the most wins! Lol weird competition yet the kerang was yummy so we didn't mind! Hahahahaha we finished half of them then got tired and too stuffed with it so had to stop and save some for tomorrow breakfast.



KERANGSSSSSS (lol)

Lana has arrived! Lana is in the building! (while jumping for joy as I have someone to bully!) Muahahahaha she slept through the whole ride back to daddy's so when she arrived, she woke up and stayed up until quite late and it was hard getting her back to sleep. Had to sing to her the Alim's Night2 song, but changed a lil bit of the lyrics. Which goes like this:-

Lana al-Dayyana
Budak yang baik
Dia suka lah tidur, suka lah tidur
Lana al-Dayyana la Lana
Budak yang baik
Dia suka lah tidur, suka lah tidur

(first sang and created by Along)

After having to sing her that, she actually falling asleep! And I was like (FINALLY!!! it actually worked!!) Muahahahaha heavennnnnnssss cos I need my sleep too you know! haha


6th November

Went for breakfast at Salleh. Kuey Teow Goreng Udang again! Its too yummy to not eat it! Hahahahahaha then off to get my hair done! Highlightsssss baby! Muahahaha Had to sat there for almost 3-4 hours! OMG my butt was killing me like hell!! >.< style="font-weight: bold;">



NACHOS WITH RENDANG
& ROOT BEER WITH ICE CREAM

YUMMY!!!! Then we're off to Dad's friends restaurant for dinner. Had Crab Tomyam, Prawn Paprik & Telur Dadar! YUMMYYYY again!!!

Night time!! Lana's activities and some scenes she did:-

with her fav Millipedes Worm


Lomu's bullying Lana. Trying hard to make her sit on her own! (lol)


Staring hard while watching How I Met Your Mother S5!


with her Hannah Montana's suit!


Lomu kept bullying Lana, making her sit on her own, stand on her own and he actually had a conversation with her! Lol adorable!

The three of us slept a bit late that night. ZzzZzzZzzzzzz~



7th November

Another breakfast at Salleh. Lana slept the whole time. Played with Lana til we're both were so tired from each other. Daddy, Abang, Kak Miza and Lomu went to Matang for late lunch to eat Kari Ikan Semilang. They had some 'take away' for me, and for sure it was yummy! I didn't join them eating at the restaurant as Lana and I can't stand the HOTNESS, FLIES everywhere & we were still a lil bit full from the late breakfast we had. So I stayed home with Lana, we watched How I Met Your Mother (the whole season 5)!

Everywhere one's packing, cos we're going back after Maghrib. I'm the last one to finish packing as I only done it just before I took a shower, then get things in the car and I'm done! ;D

Daddy had some seafood reserved for us to take home like Kerang, Crabs, Prawns etc (more YUMMY!!!!). We reached at the first RnR at about 8-ish (forgot the name of the RnR), was planning on having dinner at RnR in Tapah, but it seems like everyone's heading home that night, so there's too many cars/peoples/things. So had a lil snack until we reached KL. Mamat had dinner, and I was too knackered to even eat, and went to bed straight away as I have work early the next morning.

FYI, I was suppose to take Monday off cos I was planning to go back to KL on Monday afternoon, but for some stupidly reason I had to come to work on Monday! OMG! Soooooooooo unconsidered!!

Anywho! Deepavali was funnnnnnnnnnnn ;D

No comments: