Thursday 18 November 2010

2 weeks in a row

Week 1 - Deepavali

Went back to Daddy's on Deepavali just for a little daddy-daughter bonding and got to eat loadsa seafood!! Woot! Woot!

I Love you Daddy!!!! Heeeee

Week 2 - the week after Deepavali, a week before Eidul-Adha

Was told I'll be getting a big surprise for something. So I waited and didn't know it was really gonna be a big surprise as that someone's known for doesn't know how to throw any surprises at all HAHA! And yet it was a big surprise! Guess what again??



CR2 HANDBAG!!! (original as told and new arrival too!)

Reaction: SURPRISED, SHOCKED, UNEXPECTED, SPEECHLESS & still am!!!



p/s you know I've been blabbering about not having any new handbag, run out of handbags (lol) and I want a new one for ages! And now I got 2! Muahahahahahaha

No comments: