Monday 31 October 2016

Master of Arts Discourse Studies

Assalamualaikaum & Hello people! Its been a year now hahaha Lets start by updating my blog with all the events went through all year long for 2016. It'll be a big mixed up (not in turutan) so bertabah lah untuk faham ye haha


Alhamdulillah I am finally done with my Masters! I am officially a UPM graduate in MA Discourse Studies. Just had my graduation day on the 22nd October 2016.

First and foremost, this Master Degree is dedicated to my one and only beloved Mama Prof. Dr. Normaliza Abd Rahim! Being my Mum, she will make sure her kids will achieve the best in life and she will do whatever it takes to make that happen! Therefore, you should know I have my PhD next to my Mum waiting for me next February 2017 Hahahaha

During my Bachelor Degree years, Mum helped a lot too! She was even on stage during my graduation day and we waved at each other hahaha Sadly, she was not able to attend my graduation day for my Masters. Honestly, it was actually one of the saddest day in my life having to go through that without seeing Mama on stage like before. I kept looking on stage just to make sure whether Mum was there or not. Got on stage, got nothing else to look for, so got there and took my certificate scroll and walked away. Quite fast indeed as mentioned by my Supervisor!

I know Mum felt so bad that she couldn't be here with me on that day and she waited all day holding her phone going everywhere (including the toilet) so that she can get the update on my graduation day instantly from the WhatsApp Group. Even writing this made me tears. I really miss you Mum!

Any who, my special thanks goes to my beloved husband for always being so supportive during my study years from Bachelor to Master and soon PhD. My beautiful kids are the best thing ever! Sofea is my Bachelor Baby and Matten is my Master Baby! They are both Made in UPM! Hahahaha

The whole FamBam / DrNAClan are amazing too! Always there for me during all events in my life! Ever so loving and supportive of each other! I love you guys!

Enjoy the photos okay!


 My Lil Family


 Beloved Husband


Si Familia a.k.a FamBam a.k.a DrNAClan



 Dr. Sr. Siti Nur Aliaa a.k.a Along a.k.a Mayonggggg


 My boys a.k.a KPoP Man & Somehow related to Jonah Lomu


 Yusuff's family a.k.a Dak Omel Tembam


My Mama a.k.a Miimaa a.k.a Leader of DrNAClan
Love you loads Ma



Love,
Masters Holder (Hahahaha)
xoxox

4 comments:

drnotts said...

so sad. there will one more chance. phd chigum

chanellove said...

Yes another chance in deed. phd kaja kak ja!

aliaaroslan said...

congratulations mama sofea & mateen & ... (upcoming baby phd?)

chanellove said...

Haaaa mane mane maneee baby Phd???