Wednesday 18 July 2012

Semester 8

My last semester (Sem 7) results was okay..my CGPA went up a LIL bit by 0.004 hahahaha as I only took 3 subjects last sem, so tak boleh nak naik tinggi sgt plus last semester's subjects was quite tough (even the lecturers okay!!!)

This semester (Sem 8), I have to take 4 subjects. Sounds boring but it's okay I suppose. The semester started off around 2 weeks ago and will end around early October or so. As for one of the subject, for the class project we have to take a trip to Bandung and visit this one uni there. But as you I'll be on my 6th / 7th months of pregnancy, so B said don't take the risk and go. B was gonna come along with me to go there at the beginning (before I found out that I was pregnant), but bila dah tau, kira2 bulan, then B said, tak payah la pergi. Nanti sakit and long journey and all that, risky. Plus that place is not really that safe for a pregnant lady to be going on holiday these days kan, so its okay we go another time then :) instead, I have to do a big assignment for that subject huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But it's okay, its all for lil boo :)

Plusssssssssss, 1 more semester after this one, then I'm done!!! Woot! Woot! Muahahaha


Love,
Mysa

No comments: