Wednesday 18 July 2012

4th Check Up

Last week on Wednesday, I had a check up for the lil baby boo...

Had to go by myself as B had to work that day and can't take the day off as he only has few days left for holiday..so we're saving it for Eid break later ;)

Went out quite early around 7.30am (mcm nak pegi keje okay, so tak dpt nak bgn lambat pun) cos I need to get there as early as possible to get a parking space as it's always full by 8am. Plus the traffic to get to the Klinik Kesihatan though its only supposedly 10mins away from home.

Got there around 7.50am (with all the traffic jam and the traffic light was broken so everyone was like huru hara that morning), got a parking space right away right in front of the entrance haha lucky me :) went in and get my number...though I'm sure I was quite early but that place was already packed when I got there..Warghhhhhh luckily I didn't have to wait for long as my checkup this time wasn't a long and complicated one...

My number came up so I went to the nurse to get my weight and blood pressure checked. Lost some weight and my blood pressure went down a bit, not sure why cos I had Kerang the night before plus I'm sure I've been eating a lot everyday you know huuu Then the urine and sugar check up and that went fine. Had to wait for a bit again to get a checkup with the nurse. Went in and the nurse said we're going to hear the lil boo's heart beat today if its possible. She put the heart beat scanning on my tummy and scanned for the lil boo's heart beat..then the machine went...(I'm not sure how to describe the sound on writing as I can only imagine the sound) hahahaha lil boo's heart beat's beatingggggg heee the nurse said that Mommy's lil boo's fine :D

Done with the check up then I told the nurse I've been getting back and shoulder pain every now and then..she said its because the baby's growing so my muscle's expanding that's why I've been getting pain on my back...so she gave me some more vitamins for the baby and some cream to ease of my back pain. She then said, I can now get my dental check up. So while I'm there, might as well get it done plus there's not many people there. Went to the Dentist on the first floor and get the check up done just within 15 mins je sebab gigi lawa and baikkkk kannn hahahaha plus ada la dlm 2 orang je pun kat atas tu hahaha

Then I have to go to the office as I didn't take the day off for the checkup, just went for the checkup. Luckily it only take less than 2 hours :)

Mommy's lil boo is getting bigger and always crawling in my tummy..golek2 guling2 you know hahaha lil boo's 4 and half months old (18 weeks) now in my tummy weeeeeeeeee



Love you lil boo,
Mommy & Daddy
xoxox

No comments: