Friday 20 April 2012

Email from Grandma

Send an email to Mom, Along and Widad the scanned picture of the baby...Here's a reply from Mom...


I know the baby looks like me. woot woot.

A short conversation with Grandma via gmail on the 19 of April 2012.

Grandma, can I have the Maclaren stroller?
Yes, dear.
Grandma, can I have the rabbit hoodie before Widad?
Yes, dear.
Grandma, can I be with you in Korea just for a bit?
Yes, dear.
Grandma, can I have a set of beautiful clothes from Korea?
Yes, dear.
Grandma, can I be with you when you are back?
Definitely yes, dear.
Grandma, can you kiss me more than you kiss Kak Lana?
Defnitely yes, dear
Grandma, can you love me more than Uncle Alim?
Definitely yes, dear.



hahha, sila letak dalam blog awak




Thank you Grandma!!!!

Loads of love with Maclaren Stroller, Rabbit Hoddie and many more,
Maisa, Zul & Baby Fetus
xoxox

No comments: