Friday 20 April 2012

BIG NEWS!!!

I've been having heavy headache since Monday. Thought it was just a normal one time thing. Then I ignored it just by eating some Paracetamol. But it didn't go away for hours and continues till at night then only it wears off. The next morning (Tuesday), I was okay but the heavy headache came back at around 10-ish. I was really pissed and had some Paracetamol and still not going away until at night. Then Wednesday came by, the same time, the heavy headache came back. I couldn't stand it anymore and told B, he said to go to the doctors and check what's wrong with me head.

Around 12.30pm went to the doctors and had to wait for my turn. The receptionist said that there's only 5 patient until its my turn. The 5 patient took 1 hour and 30 minutes to get checked up. I was going to leave and come back later in the evening but I just couldn't stand the heavy headache. My eyes nearly wears off while waiting.

In the doctor's room
I told the doctor what's wrong with me, she then checked my blood pressure. T
akut darah tinggi sgt2 kan tu pasal sakit kepala tak tentu arah. And it turns out that my BP was okay at the right level for normal people. She then said do I have anything else bothering my body or what not. I just said that I feel like vomiting every time I burp. She then said, okay let's check if you're pregnant or not. She didn't ask me to do the normal procedure of pregnancy check which was peeing on the stick. She said, lets scan it right away. If it doesn't show, then only you pee on the stick. I was like, WHAT THE...........Oh well, okay then. The first time the scanner thingy touches my tummy, it right away shows the baby fetus look a like! I was shocked and so OMG!!!!! OH YEAH...I'M 7 WEEKS PREGNANT!!!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!!! I was proper shocked because I just went to check for pregnancy just a week ago and the scan shows nothing even the stick doesn't give me 2 lines! I was so excited I nearly cryyyyyyy!!

I was just so happy called B right away and smiled the whole day!!! Texted Mom, she rang me at the office and we both got proper exciteddddddddddddddddddddd and texted Along, Abang & Mamat! Tried to call Dad, but he was in a meeting and called me back and said,
Ayah dah tau dah ada great news ni!! Wahhhh so terer!!!! Hehehehe Told Mak and Aishah at home and Aishah was superbly happy and Mak was smiling the whole evening hahahahaha

I'M 7 WEEKS PREGNANT BABY!!! MUAHAHAHA

My Babyboo!!! :*


Still happy and smilinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!! May God bless me, my family & my baby always!

Loadsa Love,
Maisa & Zul
xoxox

2 comments:

Miezza Eve said...

Congratz Maisarah!! Nanti Lana ada kawan boleh wrestling. Maisarah kena lawan rasa pening2 & nak muntah tu. Kena jaga makan tauuu..Love U!! Xoxo

chanellove said...

Thanks a lot Kak Miza! Thanks for the advice too! Hoyeahhhh boleh jadi kawan wrestling Lana! Hahaha

Love you too! Xoxox