Thursday 23 December 2010

Ex UKs

Though last week was pretty hectic with so much work loads, classes, assignments and tests, I still have the chance to actually enjoy a bit of it at some point.

Finished Pak Ngah's class a bit early on Saturday night, then decided to have dinner with the Ex UKs. Though it wasn't so much as 'dinner' dinner, its just a short random catching up with them lot.

Got the chance to have a fun chat with these people:-
1) Vid a.k.a Sera (Notts) - tho the last time I saw you was in June (on my birthday), it felt like its been yearssssss lol
2) Fatin (LB) - she came to my Graduation in May, i still miss you loads babydoll!
3) Izzy & Yanny (Notts) - its been like 3-4 years since I last saw you guys~
4) Amie (LB) - the last time we hang out was in 2007 or 2008 with the other Ex UKs aite?
5) Aina (Notts) & Taufiq (LB) - I haven't seen you guys ever since I got back to Malaysia. More than 5 years huh?

Though it was a short while, we still had fun hanging out right?

I miss the great/awesome/childish/funny old days of ours!


p/s when's the next meet up guys? Make it a proper big and amazing reunion for all of us lot! It'll be a blast! Woohooee~

No comments: