Monday 4 February 2013

4th February 2013 - First Anniversary

Today is our first anniversary. Which means we've been married for 1 whole year as of today! That shows how time goes by really fast just like that. 

It was this time last year, we tie the knot between the two of us. With the blessing from both parents, Mama, Ayah & Mak. From there, we started our beautiful journey together as husband and wife.

After 2 months being married, I was announced pregnant for 6 weeks. The beautiful journey is getting more interesting from then on. We enjoyed and cherished each of everyday of our lives together along with our loved ones.

And now, after one whole year being married, as husband and wife, living together knowing each other whole heartedly, we added one more person in the family to come along in this beautiful life journey with us. We were given the most precious gift of all from the almighty Allah S.W.T, a perfectly beautiful princess on the 4th December 2012. She is now 2 months old on the day of our first anniversary.


Dear My Beloved B,

Thank you for everything. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you. Thank you for understanding my needs, mengada-ness, cravings etc during my 9 months of pregnancy. Thank you for being you as my husband. Thank you for being the father of my beautiful princess. Thank you for everything! I pray and wish for a life time of happiness together with you and our princess! I cherish every moment we spend together til death do us part.

Words may not explain much on how I feel about you or how life is with you, I'm sure you know all that just from looking at how things goes until today.

I love you so much til the end of the world~ 

 Picture taken few hours before labor~

I would like to thank Allah for the blessing you've given us all this while, everyone in the family for making things as wonderful as it can be for the both of us! Without each and everyone of you, things might not turn out to be as it is today.


Love you loads,
Sayang
xoxox

No comments: