Friday 5 October 2012

Checkup

On Wednesday was my usual check up. Got there at 7.50am and took a number. Waited for my number until 9.35 then only dipanggil Pergi Room 14 untuk ambil darah and minum air gula. As I was told a month ago during my last appointment I will have to do that erghhhhhhhhhhhh

I have prepared for this time for a month. Bismillah berkali2 sebelum minum air gula tu. Minum sekali je berteguk2 sampai lah tinggal 1/4. Bila dah stop kejap jadi macam nightmare nak sambung balik. Tapi gagah kan jugak abiskan the whole mug then asked the nurse if I can have a sip of mineral water and she said okay but not too much nanti sia2 je minum air gula se-mug tapi kena minum balik.

I nearly puked because of too much manisan in my mouth and I had to fast from the night before and the first thing I get to drink/eat is air gula. Mau tak dizzy satu dunia? HUH!!!! Keluar terus minum air mineral sikit and it makes me feel so much better walaupun dapat minum sikit jek. Have to go for urine and other test while waiting for another 2 hours to come back and get another blood test for kencing manis I suppose.

For the mean time, went to see the doctor for my baby checkup, the doctor said, your baby is well so is everything else. Kepala dia kat belah bawah (as it was at the top last week). Went to see another nurse again to ask her to teach me how to count baby moves and set for another appointment.

She then said, "Doctor tak ajar ke tadi? Aish gaji tinggi ribu2 tapi semua kerja humban kat kita. Kita yang kelam kabut, dia kerja yang senang2 je". So I just sat there sengih ajelah. Tapi memang betul pun kata nurse tu. The doctor only do a check up for me by. Boleh je dia nak ajar macam mana nak kira baby moves sebab senang gila kot and it takes less than 1 minute to explain. Haiyokkkkkkkk malas!!!

Dah dapat another appointment in 2 weeks time (as the nurse said my appointment will in every 2 weeks from now on), went back to Room 14 for another blood test. Tadi dia amik darah kat pelipat lengan. Tapi still sakit so cakap kat dia amik kat tangan je (belakang telapak tangan). Sakit weh! Cemane nak beranak nih??

Sesudah itu, pergi McD beli bubur sebab lelangit sakit lagi masa. Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Today is Friday 5th October, and my hand kat pelipat lengan is BLUE!! OMG!!!


Love,
Mama & Papa
xoxox

No comments: