Tuesday 19 July 2011

In the end we will eventually pass each other

Leaving behind the memories, we will forget each other

Holding on to the pain your love left me

How will i be able to endure my grief?

Everyday, bitter thoughts come in

Falling in love with was like dying, I don’t regret it

Whenever I missing you if I cant take it anymore

Just this once, ill cry as if nobody was around

Don’t forget me, please don’t forget me

I am by your side

I love you. Can you hear me now?

Eventho you cant be by my side, this isn’t goodbye

Because the path you choose will make us meet again

Whenever im missing you, if I cant take it anymore

Just this once, ill cry as if nobody was around

Don’t forget me, pls don’t forget me

Im by your side

I love you. Can you hear me now?

I will wait for you forever

Even if you have forgotten me

Because of love, I will love you

Your tears, your loneliness, I will take them with me

Don’t cry, pls don’t cry anymore

Even if the world makes you grief

I love you. Can you hear it?

No comments: